- Kokum Syrup -100ml = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garcinia_indica
- Cabbage – 100gm
- Lauki / Bottle guard – 100gm
- Saindhav salt / Rock salt – As per taste
- Sugar – As per taste
- Make small pieces of cabbage and keep it aside.
- Remove or peel of the outer skin of bottle guard and separate the seeds. Cut into small pieces.
- Grind cabbage and bottle guard into paste.
- Pour the above paste into clean vessel and add kokum. Stir well
- Add sugar and salt as per taste.
- Grind the above mixture well.
- Pour in clean glass.
Now, your drink is ready.
- Very effective in hyper acidity.
- Usually indicated in summer season.
- Also, recommended for weight loss (in place of sugar add honey and drink warm).
Dr. Smita – Head of Practice & Governance