We all want to be healthy and would rather avoid illness and disease. This is possible by building a strong immunity.
- In Ayurveda, strong immunity is a product of good metabolism , strong Agni (digestion), proper liver functioning and a balanced endocrine system.
- Higher immunity improves the quality of life by keeping an individual safe and protected from diseases , ailments and illness.
- Immuno-modulators are considered as one of the most important tools in the management of health and diseases. Immuno-modulators are medications and procedures used to help regulate or normalize the immune system .
- In Ayurveda, the objective of immune enhancement is achieved through the use of Rasayana therapy by following achara rasayana measures and Ojovardhaka remedies.
As we know due to various reasons, the immunity gets lowered and results in many diseases and also leads to form Ama ( toxins) in body. To stop further production of Ama, it is suggested to follow proper dinacharya, ritucharya and ahara -vihara.
Shamana aushadhis (internal medicines) , herbs, and panchakarma plays an important role to boost immunity.
At Travancore Ayurveda , we have an expert team of Doctors provides counselling on how to improve immunity, advise on immunity boosting medicines and suggesting various immunity booster packages .
At Travancore Ayurveda, we have varieties of tablets , asavas, arishtams, choornams, lehyams. We also advise yogasanas, pranayama and various customised therapies to help build your immunity to stay healthy.
Immunity booster medicines in Ayurveda
- Ayush Kwath
- Amruth Vati
- Anu Thailam
” Immunity at it’s Best “ – Stay Immune with Travancore Ayurveda
- Happiness is an Immunity
- Strengthen your Immune System and Stay Healthy!
- – Eat Fruits Rich in Enzymes
- – Eat more Cooked Leafy Vegetables
- – Eat when Food is Hot
- – Add Ginger,Garlic & Black Pepper when cooking
- “Laughter boosts the immune system”.A good laugh is sunshine in the house.
- The bare essentials of Life 2.0 is “Roti ,Kapada, IMMUNITY & Makaan”
Ayurveda’s Immunity boosting measures for self care during COVID 19 Crisis by Ministry of AYUSH