Offering Panchakarma therapy course for Therapists- Guaranteed Jobs
“Batch starts 1st of every month”
Course duration: 9 months.
Theory classes and practical classes at the Training Institute.
Postings at Travancore Ayurveda clinics as Interns. Stipend will be paid.
Probationary period with salary.
- Theory Classes and Practical training handled by expert Doctors and assisted by well experienced therapists.
- Cultural & behavioural training classes.
- Daily theory and practical classes. 6 days a week.
- Internship will be conducted at Travancore Ayurveda’s well equipped clinics.
- Certification after successful passing of all subjects including behavioural course.
- 100 % job guarantee for all successful candidates those who exhibit good patient care and good conduct.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- History of Ayurveda
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Preparatory arrangement for Panchakarma treatments
- How to handle Panchakarma equipments, fire safety measures.
- Understanding of oils, medicines and choornams and their usage.
- Patient care and protection
- Bio Medical waste management process
- Treatment scheduling
- Theory and practical’s of most of the Panchakarma therapies.
- 50% to be paid at the time of admission, balances 50% to be paid on the first day of commencement of course.
- Caution deposit of Rs 5,000. This shall be repaid on completion of 9 months only.
- Course fees shall not be refunded at any circumstances.
Stipend and salary:
- ₹ 5,000 per month during the Internship period.
- ₹ 7,000 per month during Probationary period.
- Salary range of Rs 8,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as start salary depending on the course performance.
Eligibility for Enrollment
- 12th standard course completion ( Pass not mandatory). Mark list to be provided.
- Personal interview for behaviour assessment
- Should possess Aadhar Card or any other valid address proof.
Note: Accommodation shall be provided free subject to availability. Food will not be provided but will provide basic facilities for the preparation of food at the accommodation provided.
The students are responsible for the upkeep of accommodation and proper conduct. A complete ban on consumption of alcohol, drugs and other banned substances in the accommodation provided. The management reserves the right to terminate their stay and discontinue course in the event of any violation of above rules.
Interested candidates can fill the form below