The barometer or the mirror of the individual health of a person is the skin. The skin will appear to be dull and lifeless if proper care is not taken for it. The Ayurveda consists of treatments that helps to cure the root cause of skin problems.
This procedure includes identification of the type of the skin whether it is dry, oily, cold, hot, rough, smooth, thin, heavy, with pores and wrinkles, or any other thing. The type of treatment is decided after identifying the problems of the skin.
Travancore Ayurveda is known for its skin care specialties and is one of the best Ayurveda Clinic for Skincare. A wide range of problems and disorders are cured with natural solutions of Ayurveda.
What are Skin Diseases?
The largest organ of our body protecting and covering it is the skin. The various functions to be performed by the skin includes:
- Prevent dehydration by holding in fluids.
- The feeling of sensations like the feeling of the temperature or the pain.
- Stabilizing the temperature of the body.
- Creation of vitamin D in response to exposure to the sun.
Skin disease or skin allergies include all those things that cause a irritation, or inflammation of the skin. Many times, rashes also occur that changes the appearance of our skin.
Travancore Ayurveda has the specialists and experienced doctors who deal with all kinds of such allergies and skin diseases. The clinic treats the patients with care and compassion and portrays their kind services as an icon.
Causes of Skin Diseases:
The most common cause of any skin allergy or disease or even any other health problem is our lifestyle. Given below are some of the most common causes of skin diseases.
- The bacteria or fungus or other microorganisms that are trapped in your hair follicles or the pores of the skin.
- The condition of immune system like auto immunity can cause skin diseases.
- It can be a genetic problem.
- The contact with allergens in the environment or with any other person’s contacts.
- The exposure to the sun.
All these causes are well diagnosed at Travancore Ayurveda Hospital. The doctors of the hospital ensures that the treatments and the medication to all the skin allergies and diseases are provided keeping in mind nature of skin.
The components used for the treatment are made up of herbal products and extracts. This way we take care of patients by giving them an amazing glow.
Treatment for Skin Diseases
The treatment for skin diseases includes both the simplified ones that can be practiced at home as well as the treatment as suggested by the Ayurveda doctors. Firstly, let us discuss the basic things that can be done to cure skin diseases.
- Eat Veggies – vegetables are a rich source of vitamins so proper intake of these is necessary. The vegetables that are good for all types of skin include carrot, cucumber, lettuce, tender asparagus, and many others.
- Sip Some Tea – staying hydrated is very necessary to keep yourself look young. The best way to do this is by drinking a lot of fluids that will keep your skin glowing.
- Avoid Sunlight – direct exposure to the sunlight can harm the skin so make sure that whenever you go out you cover up your face properly to protect yourself from the harmful sun rays.
- Yoga And Meditation – the best way of getting rid of not only the skin but other health problems is exercising or yoga and meditation. It has several benefits. It not only improves physical health but also provides mental stability to us. This ultimately results in less stress and hence the skin remains glowing forever.
- Follow Sleeping Habits – an adequate amount of sleep is necessary for healthy and glowing skin. All the experts recommend having at least six hours of sleep in a day.
The other Ayurveda treatment that is followed up by the doctors include –
- Shodhhana Therapy through Panchakarma – as the name suggests the panchakarma includes the five treatments. This is also known as a therapy for detoxification of the toxic material from the body and thus proving a healthy body. The five treatments of panchakarma include Vamana karma, Virechana karma, Basti karma, Nasya karma and Rakthamokshana.
This type of therapy helps in eradication all the problems of the body and thus making it free from any disease. It not only eliminates the toxins but also treats the causes of the disease from the root.
- External Therapies – this means treatments given on the external part of body. Dharas or pouring of medicated decoctions, Lepanas or paste applications with herbal medicines, njavara can glow the skin. It mainly include Thakradhara, Lepanam, Njavarakizhi, NJavara lepanam etc
- Rasayana Therapy – this is also known as rejuvenation therapy. This helps in enhancing health and thereby slows down the process of aging. It gives glow and youthfulness to the skin and also provides physical strength to the body.
- Shamana Aushadhi -Internal medication will be advised whenever needed to support the treatment effectiveness and this will help in non recurring of the issue/Problem/Disease.
Through the Ayurveda system, the root cause is identified and hence the treatments are applied in such a manner that it gives long-lasting and non-recurring effects. We try to incorporate in the lifestyle of the patient a diet plan following the treatment that the patient needs to undertake.
The treatment given by our experienced specialist leaves you rejuvenated, light, and relaxed which gives you a sensation that you are in heaven. The treatment of our staff is very efficient that has quite a several success stories to narrate.
Best Ayurveda Clinic in Hyderabad
To explore the best services, you can choose Travancore Ayurveda, the best Ayurveda Clinic in Hyderabad for Skincare. In Hyderabad, our clinics are located in Madinaguda, Gachibowli, Sainikpuri, Jubilee Hills, Nallagandla. Our Ayurvedic hospital is located in Gachibowli. In other states, Travancore Ayurveda has clinics in Vishakapatnam, Vijayawada, and Bangalore.
Ayurveda Skin treatments can provide the best rejuvenation and restoration of health, body as well as mind. Call us today for an appointment.