Detoxification – Ayurvedic Ways To Cleanse Your Body
The body is equipped with its very own ‘liver’, that is your natural detoxifier. Then why need an elaborate detox plan?
1) Because the regular build up of all the chemicals we eat need an extra effort to be pushed out. For example, food colour, its every where from the brown chocolate to bright candy, ice cream, masala, drinks, curries, etc.
Pesticides on our food is another alarming issue and other chemical processing on the store bought food and bakery products.
2) Unhealthy fat build up. Ever wondered why your Vitamin D levels are always low, inspite of all the sun light. The answer is, the body needs to metabolize the fat soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K) for a healthy functioning systems and bad fats prevent that. ayurvedic treatment for fatty liver ensures Healthy fat metabolism ensures you have no abnormal cholesterol no Blood pressure problems, hormones perfectly working, good reproductive and heart health, good bones and eyesight.
3) Rejuvenating the mind, body and thus the soul.
4) To speed up sluggish metabolism we have ayurvedic treatments for hypothyroidism, Type 2 Diabetes, PCOS, Obesity are all reflective of a slow metabolism. Regular detoxification helps you speed it up.
5) To make internal medicines more effective. Sometime the disease is highly progressed thus limiting the effect of internal medicines, Shodhana karma, i.e. Detoxification helps increase the effect of these medicines.
6) Seasonal build up of doshas is a natural phenomenon. Body is not singular, its a result of everything that we experience inculding the effect of climate, movements of sun and moon, much like the tides in the sea. Ever wondered what effect does sitting in an air conditioned room have? Well, experience our detox at Travancore Ayurveda and see for yourself the difference it brings to your well being.
7) Strengthens immunity, imparts mental resilience. With lesser inner work load on the liver after a detox, the body is well equipped to face other outer challenges.
8) Improved self esteem, with clearer skin, good digestion, healthy weight and happy mind are just a few things it promises.
9) Helps one deal with substance abuse and the cancerous build up of drugs like nicotine are flushed out, making you less dependent metabolically on them.
10) Travancore Ayurveda is authentic and well equipped with a team of experienced ayurvedic doctors, well trained therapists and supporting staff within a state of art therapy centre that will ensure a truly soulful experience.