Are you suffering from a sore throat or a sore throat infection? Is your voice breaking and cracking to new heights? Having a conversation is your sharp paining.
You are not the only one who feels this way; don’t worry… Throat pain, sore throat, and infections are the most common concerns. There are many treatments available for throat infections. However, the best is Indian ayurvedic treatment.
What usually causes throat pain?
Viruses, such as the cold or flu, are the most common cause of sore throats. Mononucleosis, strep and Tonsillitis are all possible causes of sore throats (mono)… Other factors include smoking, mouth breathing while sleeping, pollution, pet, pollen, and mould allergies.
While viral infection is one of the causes of a sore throat, discomfort can be caused by various factors. For example, the chilly air may wreak havoc on your health in the winter, leaving your throat dry and itchy.
Ayurvedic medicine has ancient roots and is natural. Ayurveda medicine is different from allopathic medicine, which relies on synthetic medicines. The method uses herbs and other plants to treat viral infections and all types of throat infections.
What is Throat Care?
Throat care is essential for good health and to avoid any breathing problems. We need to breathe continually to feed ourselves and our daily activities, such as talking, singing, and even sleeping. As a result, because your throat is so vulnerable, it is critical to take care of it.
- Sore throat: This is the most common reason for throat pain. Virus infections such as the common cold and flu can cause sore throats.
- Allergies: Throat pain can also be caused by allergies. When they come in contact with allergens such as pollen or dust, people who have allergies to these substances can experience severe throat pain..
- Acid reflux: This can cause heartburn, chest pain, and throat pain.
- Tonsillitis: Tonsillitis refers to inflammation of the tonsils. These are two glands located at the back end of the throat.
- Smoking: Tobacco use causes throat irritation and throat pain.
Symptoms of Throat Pain
- Difficulty in food swallowing.
- The appearance of pus in your tonsils.
- Cracked or low voice.
- Swollen throat.
GALASHODHAK – An Ayurvedic Throat Care
Galashodak is a herbal powder that may be gargled to treat a sore throat. Medicated gargling is known as “kabala” in Ayurveda, a procedure described in dinacharya. This is quite beneficial in the prevention of throat soreness. In this procedure, the patient will be holding a comparatively small quantity of liquid in the throat and made to move briskly and spit out. It relieves sore throats, hoarseness of voice, and mucus accumulation.
Benefits of Galashodak:
- Galashodak provides relief for Sore throat
- Galashodak helps reduce hoarseness of voice
- Galashodak prevents mucus accumulation, loosens tough mucus in the throat
- Galashodak fights infection in the throat
- Galashodak gives relief from throat inflammation
- Galashodak rinses away germs
- Galashodak gives relief to vocal codes
Ayurvedic Treatment for Throat care in India
Ayurveda has been around for thousands of years and is a science that focuses on using natural ingredients to treat health problems. Yoga and Ayurvedic medicine are linked because they assist people in achieving a perfect balance of body, mind, and spirit.
Ayurveda believes that good health results from a balanced state of being. When there is an imbalance in the body, mind, or spirit, it results in disease.
If you’re searching for ayurvedic throat care treatment in India, you’ve come to the right place. At Travancore Ayurveda, We Offer a Wide range of Ayurvedic Treatments by only using natural ingredients for Medince Preparation.