Guggul is a Sanskrit name that means “to protect against diseases. It is used in many medications and cures many diseases. It is a resin that is formed from the sap of the bdellium tree which is commonly called guggul.
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Improves metabolism
- Decreases cholesterol levels
- Ginger increases the pH value of stomach acids
- Helps in weight reduction
- Improve metabolism
- It has fat burning and corrects the metabolism.
- Dilates blood vessels
- Reduces triglycerides
Triphala is the combination of three fruits (Haritaki, Vibhithaki, Amlaki). It balances all three doshas.
- Relieves constipation
- Helps in weight loss
- Reduces belly fat
- Aids indigestion
- Rich source of vitamin C
Cinnamon is a spice that is rich in medicinal properties.
- Improves production of testosterone
- Improves good cholesterol (HDL)
- Regulates triglycerides
- Diuretic in nature.
- Improve cardiovascular health.
- Improves vitality
- Supports brain function
Dr Smita KattiGotur B.A.M.S
Head of Practice and governance